tnsae ceo/executive director retreat
AUGUST 29 - 31
Join us for our 2nd TNSAE CEO/Executive Director Retreat! Thank you to our 2022 retreat sponsor, Dollywood’s DreamMore Resort & Spa!
*Space is limited. Registration is now open!
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- Monday afternoon, Aug. 29: Reception sponsored by and to be held at the Sevierville Convention Center, Sevierville, Tenn.
- Tuesday, Aug. 30:
- Breakfast, Song & Hearth Restaurant on property
- Morning CEO/Executive Director Meeting
- Lunch: Cookout at the Covered Barn on property
- Afternoon CEO/Executive Director Meeting
- Afternoon tour of HeartSong (new resort on Dollywood’s DreamMore property)
- Evening Reception: details to be announced
- Wednesday, Aug. 31: Complimentary admission to Dollywood Theme Park before you head back to work!
- This covers two nights hotel on property and meals. Only costs to you will be travel to Pigeon Forge and incidentals.
- A couple site tours are incorporated into this program with any reception sponsors for Monday late afternoon and Tuesday evening (in addition to the one already finalized with our sponsor for Tuesday afternoon). This is a wonderful way to support our partners and to see their properties in person! We want to ensure the receptions and any tours that are finalized are a part of our travel plans so please plan to arrive by 3:30 p.m. ET on Monday and depart on Wednesday.
- The group rate is available on Sunday evening and Wednesday evening if you would like to arrive in the mountains early Sunday or stay an extra day!
TNSAE held its inaugural CEO/ED Retreat in 2019 and was sponsored by The Peabody Memphis and Memphis Tourism.