An Affordable Educational Program on the Principles of Association Management
The Qualified Association Specialist (QAS) Certificate Program gathers seasoned experts from around the country to present a comprehensive overview of the many facets of working in, or with, an association. This program is perfect for young (or new) professionals in the association industry who want to better understand the many facets of their organization.
The Comprehensive Overview of the Key Areas of Association Management includes:
- Organization Types & Management Structures
- Board Governance & Volunteer Management
- Financial Management & Budgeting
- Administration & HR
- Legal Issues in Associations & Risk Management
- Marketing, Communication & Crisis Management
- Social Media & Online Communities
- Membership Recruitment/Engagement/Retention
- Meetings, Conference, Trade Shows
- Non-Dues Development & Training Program
- Public Policy & Government Relations
- And More!
TNSAE members receive the member rate for this program with coupon code: