TNSAE works with several partners to better understand the association environment, and to offer suggestions and solutions to addressing key association challenges. The following studies and products are based on surveys of association professionals in Tennessee as well as throughout the nation.
TNSAE Partners to Provide Real-Time Compensation Benchmarking
Gain access to the only 24/7/365 online compensation benchmarking tool designed exclusively for executives of professional, trade and service-centric associations/nonprofits.
- Compare your organization’s key operational metrics to others across the industry.
- Evaluate valuable KPI’s, including salaries, benefits, positions/departments, and more!
- Generate customized reports to inform decisions and keep your organization competitive.
Already have a log-in? Access your data here
For more information: Check out ASA Real-Time Compensation Benchmarking
Through TNSAE’s partnership with Association Societies Alliance (ASA), TNSAE has conducted a compensation and benefits survey biennially since 2013. Moving forward, this survey information will now be gathered through a 24/7/365 online platform, powered by Dynamic Benchmarking. By extension of TNSAE’s membership with ASA, the Real-Time Compensation Benchmarking tool is available to all TNSAE members.
- Entering data will always be free.
- Users can access reports through an annual subscription discounted for TNSAE members.
About the Association Societies Alliance
Association Societies Alliance (ASA) is a 501(c)(6) not-for-profit membership organization comprised of local, regional, multi-state, independent, and autonomous non-for-profit societies of association executives. The purpose of The Alliance is to provide opportunities for liaison and cooperation between association society executives for the purpose of sharing information, learning from the experience of others, improving the management quality provided to association executive organizations, to provide liaison with the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) on issues of mutual interest, and to represent association society executives in forums requiring that representation. For more information, please visit www.associationalliance.org.
About Dynamic Benchmarking
Dynamic Benchmarking delivers real-time benchmarking and data analysis solutions with the features and capabilities of custom software in a format that is easy to use and quick to deploy. The Dynamic Benchmarking solution combines powerful, web-based technology with unparalleled industry expertise and customer care to provide best-in-class, peer-topeer data comparison for small businesses, associations, large enterprises and any organization looking to tap into the knowledge of the crowd for the collection of best practices, salary comparison, financial and operational data and more. Dynamic Benchmarking builds web-based solutions that are flexible, scalable and allow for meaningful comparison of financial and operational performance in a dynamic and interactive manner. For more information, please visit www.dynamicbenchmarking.com.
TNSAE continues to partner with Association Laboratory, a full-service research and strategy company that serves trade and professional associations, to offer an exclusive 25 percent discount to TNSAE Members on their education products and offerings. Industry resources offered through Association Laboratory include:
- Futures Research – Looking Forward™ environmental scan resources including this free 2019 Executive Summary.
- Strategic Leadership, Governance, & Planning – Creating and Sustaining a Strategic Board and Building a Leadership Pipeline
- Membership –Membership and Engagement and Engaging Younger Association Professionals
- Content – Content Strategy 101 and Introduction to Creating andSustaining and Association Content Strategy
- Meetings – Planning for the Meetings of Tomorrow
- Components – The Future of Component Relations
- Global – Global Engagement Strategy
Looking Forward™ 2019 is the association sector’s most recent, relevant and useful environmental scan of the association strategy environment. For the first time, the report includes insights by association CEOs into the strategies they believe will be critical to success as well as a 6-year meta-study looking at changes in the association business environment over time.
For additional details and to request the promotional code, contact TNSAE.